- Get a ups.com account.
- If you have a login but no billing account yet with an Account Number then you need to sign up: https://www.ups.com/doapp/SignUpOpenAccount?loc=en_US
- If you have an account you can see your Account Number on your Invoice from UPS.
- Go to the UPS Developer Kit web page https://www.ups.com/upsdeveloperkit?loc=en_US
- Click request access key.
- Add account if needed.
- Enter the user login, account number, and account key in the Ship Configuration page.
- NOTE: After you save the configuration and return to the Ship Configuration page, User Password field will appear empty, but it is in fact saved. If you want to make any changes to the configuration, make sure you enter the password again, or it will be cleared when you save.
Other reference material: https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/9.0/inventory/shipping/setup/ups_credentials.html