- To create a new shipment just go to A5 Ship App or go to More Tabs or and click on New Shipment tab.
- You may also setup a custom button from another object like Opportunity or anywhere to go to this page and pass values prepopulated.
- You may select a Fullfilment Location if you have configured one to prepopulate the From part of the From & To Location Details section.
- Otherwise enter information in From & To Location Details section.
- Enter shipment’s Total Weight in Package Details section, and optionally Reference that will be printed on the shipping label.
- Click the Get Rates button.
- The system will then check for all rate options for the shipping providers you have setup as active in Ship Configuration.
Available rates will be displayed in the table-like view which consists of the following columns:
- Create Label – a button which will create a Shipment record, a shipping label, and attach the label to the record, all based on the selected rate,
- Carrier – shipping carrier which provides the available rate/service,
- Service – one of shipping carrier’s services provided used to ship the package,
- ETA – estimated date of delivery provided by the shipping carrier for the selected service—may not be provided for some services,
- Rate (USD) – price of shipping for the selected rate.
Return Label: You can go through same process of creating a shipment label as you can for return label. You have the option to automate the creation of the both shipment and return label if you would like.